THE WORKING STAGES WHEN CREATING AN INTERIOR PROJECT INCLUDE:
1. A working meeting at the site with a representative of the contracting authority to specify details about the project, prepare a clear and correct assignment, sign a contract for interior design.
2. Photographing with professional laser technology the real dimensions of the existing premises, architectural elements, existing ventilation and air conditioning systems, etc. details regarding the interior design.
3. Preparation of a two-dimensional and three-dimensional digital model of the premises with the real /existing/ dimensions, with applied elements of the building installation, which are preserved.
4. Preparation of exemplary conceptual distributions in a two-dimensional plan and their coordination with the contracting authority by zones and functions, specification of possible corrections in the electrical and plumbing installations, specification of flooring, wall coverings, soffits, air conditioning and ventilation systems, low-current installations, etc.</ em>
5. Preparation of a three-dimensional interior project with a photorealistic vision and interview with the contractor about possible color combinations between existing materials on the market, examination of samples, specification of soft and case furniture, specification of all specific details and materials.
6. Completion of the interior project - color images presented in digital or paper format; construction drawings with dimensions and details, specification of materials, bills of quantities.
7. Submission of architectural supports in accordance with the approved interior to the subcontracting companies.
8. Coordination of the subcontractors and copyright control.
At the request of the client we can also offer management during the implementation of the object or complete implementation of the object by MONBLAN DESIGN
The final price for professional interior design depends on the specific project and for each object it is strictly individual. The same applies to the terms of execution. Clarification regarding the prices and the period of execution is made after providing the necessary information - architectural supports, sketches, dimensions, focus on interior style and correct assignment.
An initial on-site conversation at our office is recommended.